The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 3.12 and FS Navigator

Hi Pete,

after intalling FSUIPC 3.12, I started to have problems into FS 2004 with FS Navigator installed.

With FS Navigator window opened (window mode, expecially with map), ATC voices and everithing runnig become stuttering and noisy.

I fly the 737 standard with standard cockpit.

Where can I download the old 3.11 version?

Best regards

Andrea

after intalling FSUIPC 3.12, I started to have problems into FS 2004 with FS Navigator installed.

With FS Navigator window opened (window mode, expecially with map), ATC voices and everithing runnig become stuttering and noisy.

I fly the 737 standard with standard cockpit.

Is your FSUIPC user registered? There's no difference otherwise. There's a problem with add-on Gauges which use FSUIPC if it's not registered, but there's no other changes which would be responsible, and FSNav doesn't use FSUIPC.

Where can I download the old 3.11 version?

Each new version replaces the previous. I don't support older versions. If you want to try an intermediate version with the Gauge problem fixed, write to me at petedowson@btconnect.com.

Regards,

Pete

User registered FSUIPC.

In that case my fixed version will make no difference at all.

I'm sure that the only change made is FSUIPC upgrade from 3.11 to 3.12, made by copying the new FSUIPC.dll in the FS9 Modules folder.

The only change made in FSUIPC 3.12 which may have a small impact on performance is the additional AI traffic data. To see if it is related to this, can you try some experiments, please:

1. try with AI traffic turned down, off, then back to your normal level.

2. Try with the FSUIPC INI parameter "TrafficScanPerFrame" parameter set both higher and lower than your current setting. Default is 10 (10%) try with 1% and 100%, see if either makes any difference.

I do have FSNav installed here and cannot reproduce any problems in the sounds or other performance.

Thanks,

Pete