The simFlight Network Forums

KLGAv1.90 MSFS missing jetways...

pancakes23

I purchased this from the Feelthere web store on 12/23/2021 through BMT Micro.  Concerning updates, although I signed up for email notifications, I've never received a notification when an update became available.  I've had to manually check the website or using my original download link to find out if one was available.  I do receive the occasional marketing email, however.

Fixed!  Just downloaded it from SimMarket.

Is that the only change for 2.0???

Thanks

P.S.  Great addon.  I live in NY and fly in/out of LGA all the time.   Really nailed it -- especially all the construction.

Edited by mjchernis

• 6 months later...

Hello guys.

I am checking my airports and I noticed that, as some stated here, some jetways are missing the connectors and others are just misplaced. My version is 2.2 and it was purchased trough ORBX.  I also just noticed that many are just sitting on the tarmac. i was trying to show some screenshots but I couldn't resize it to show here. 

Edited by perohijo