The simFlight Network Forums

Tower not launching from Steam menu*

graysonlf

I purchased Tower 3D Pro and several airports.  I've enjoyed playing each with no problem up until recently.  After taking a 2 month hiatus to take care of some family issues, I returned in hopes of getting back "in the tower".  When attempting to start the game from the Steam Library menu, I get the following message:

There should be 'tower3d_Data'
folder next to the executable

Not being a computer "techie", is there someone who can provide me a layman's step-by-step instruction as to how to correct this error?  Thank you in advance for your assistance and your patience!

Jeromy

graysonlf

Edited by scoobflight
*Clarify subject line to reflect question

Just checked my Steam installation and tower3d_data is a folder located in Steam/steamapps/common/Tower 3D Pro and it contains a number of sub folders and files

Suggest you start by checking if it's there and what it contains. Maybe it's accidentally been relocated?

• scoobflight changed the title to Tower not launching from Steam menu*