STB for Prepar3D-V5 V5.0.2022.22700 Quality of Life Update Now Available

flying-w

http://www.supertrafficboard.com/wpimages/wp716fa883_06.png

STB for Prepar3D-V5 V5.0.2022.22700 Quality of Life Update Now Available

• You can download the new version from wherever you purchased STB.  The download is a zip containing STB Client and STB Data Server, with a readme explaining what you need according to your configuration.  If your store does not have it yet, please contact me for assistance.
  • The STB Client as it is now known is SuperTrafficBoard itself, which has everything you need to display a list of flights and interact with them.  The STB Data Server is required on the Prepar3D computer when using the STB Client on a separate computer.  You don't need it if you only run STB Client on the same computer as Prepar3D.
  • STB Client for Prepar3D-V5 V5.0.2022.22700 replaces all previous versions.  If you already have an earlier version of STB installed, it will be updated.
  • STB Data Server for Prepar3D-V5 V5.0.2022.22700 replaces all previous versions.  If you already have an earlier version of STB Data Server installed, it will be updated.

The list of changes are:

• Rebuilt installer to address changes in Microsoft Downloads.
  • Added MakeRwys 5.13 support.
  • Disabled automatic update checking.  Future updates will be notified here on the support forum and through publishers, and can be downloaded from publishers directly.

These updates are available now for SimMarket customers, and other publishers have been contacted to update their downloads.  

I purchased at PC Aviator for P3D V5 several years ago.  When I download the link from them today to reinstall with the update, it still shows the 2020.1330 V5 setup, so I assume they don't have the updated link.  Any other way to obtain?  When I attempt to open my current version of STB, nothing appears on the screen, but when I hit the app again it says its running (not visible). 

Hi, 

The new installers have been made available to all publishers.  I have heard from Aerosoft and SimMarket to say they are live, but not the others.  They may have done it anyway and not told me, or maybe it's still on their to do list.

I can arrange a download link for you if you can PM me with your order details please?

Let's get to the latest version and try to figure out any problems you are having.

THanks
Simon