Toper Calculator Boeing 737nx: Cannot enter data

I bought the calculator, entered the registration number ... and it does not work!

The grey field for the runway condition is out of proportion, I cannot enter any data in Wind, OAT, QNH (I cannot even put the cursor in the fields), and and the Takeoff Weight field looks like the attached picture.  I really would have liked to attach a screenshot of the complete "input section" (78.4KB), but due to the ridiculous limitation of 20KB for attachments this is unfortunately not possible.   

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Michael

Toper 5.jpg

Toper 6.jpg

Thank you for the reply! The updated version now works

However, this raises several questions:

I bought the program last week! Why is an outdated version sold at Simmarket?

Why is there no warning at Simmarket that the program does not work on a Windows 11 system?

The AIRAC Cycle is from February 2015, how do you update it? I am aware of the "Generator Utility" and in 2022 that "solution" is not acceptable!   

On 9/19/2022 at 3:04 AM, misctw said:

Thank you for the reply! The updated version now works

However, this raises several questions:

I bought the program last week! Why is an outdated version sold at Simmarket?

Why is there no warning at Simmarket that the program does not work on a Windows 11 system?

The AIRAC Cycle is from February 2015, how do you update it? I am aware of the "Generator Utility" and in 2022 that "solution" is not acceptable!   

Hello again and thanks for supporting the TOPER Project.
Let me answer your questions:
1. Updates come as patches and they don't contain original code, so "vanilla" (original) installer is required
2. There is no warning but there are operating system requirements listed: "Windows XP/Vista/7 (might work on other versions)" it just so happens that it works on Win10 and not on 11. Just to mention that TOPER Web is a web-based version which runs on your browser and can be accessed from anywhere
3. If the "Generator Utility" is not acceptable, feel free to send me your Navigraph AIRAC updates and I will make sure you get updated database every month 😉 ie. it costs money