The simFlight Network Forums

No answer to my previous post Why? I have issues with the program and would like some help please....

Two issues so far, 

1. The app saves the in game control panel without being asked to - ie if I install the app it automatically installs the ingame panel in community folder. It also does not seem to save preferences ie if I tick transparent mode next time I run it I have to save preference again even though tick is still marked in display. 

2. Once I enter Camera R I cannot get out of it, ie I cannot get back to the cockpit view . Also if I restart the (ie restart the flight) it just takes me to the last position and still cannot get back to the MSFS cameras.

I have reinstalled and same issues and it almost like the app takes over msfs cameras and will not give 'em back.  I have followed instauctions in install guide and app has admin rights.

Not really a useable app at present. What am I doing wrong here?

Brian

Hi sorry for delay !

1. The app saves the in game control panel without being asked to - ie if I install the app it automatically installs the ingame panel in community folder. It also does not seem to save preferences ie if I tick transparent mode next time I run it I have to save preference again even though tick is still marked in display. 

Is a bug that will be fixed in next week update !

2. Once I enter Camera R I cannot get out of it, ie I cannot get back to the cockpit view . Also if I restart the (ie restart the flight) it just takes me to the last position and still cannot get back to the MSFS cameras.

I dont have this issue but i m investigating

Just to confirm, when I press the Camera R everything goes as it should with switch views etc but when that button is re-pressed it does not let me return to the in cockpit view and nothing I do (ie trying to take control or anything) including disconnecting the app lets me go back. I have to restart the flight with a fresh flight or restart the Flight sim.  I have flight replay on two other (free) apps and no problem. Wish now I had just not bothered with your app. Very unhappy.