The simFlight Network Forums

FCR doesn't create or save record files of PMDG planes on P3D

[Prepar3D V5] I'm having a weird bug. FCR is not working with any of the PMDG aircraft I have (747,777). I select the aircraft, click Start Record, the program shows ''Recording'', but no file is created in the folder that I select. I click Stop Recording and no files appear.

Before you say it's a folder permission issue, this problem only happens with PMDG aircraft. If I select any other aircraft, the recording is done normally and the files are saved in the same folder.

Any idea what the problem is?

Edited by edu2703

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2022 at 3:03 AM, edu2703 said:

[Prepar3D V5] I'm having a weird bug. FCR is not working with any of the PMDG aircraft I have (747,777). I select the aircraft, click Start Record, the program shows ''Recording'', but no file is created in the folder that I select. I click Stop Recording and no files appear.

Before you say it's a folder permission issue, this problem only happens with PMDG aircraft. If I select any other aircraft, the recording is done normally and the files are saved in the same folder.

Any idea what the problem is?

what is the fix for the above as I am having the issue ?

5 hours ago, Bujasim said:

what is the fix for the above as I am having the issue ?

7 minutes ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi! 

I cannot be able reproduce …. But I m checking in my alpha version of next update …

I managed to fix the issue by going on 'options' and disabling 'Enable Record/Play Multiple Objects at the time'

Hello Fabio and Edu2703

Thank you both for your inputs, Yes disabling "Record/Play Multiple Objects at the time" did fix the issue, now I am getting the Recorded file "fcr" to load.

As a feedback FCR V5 is not smooth as FCR V4.5 with PMDG 777. But good enough.

Regards