The simFlight Network Forums

FlyByWire presets

captain71

MobiFlight's response: I checked in the sim with the latest FBW A320-Dev and the code for the AP 1 button is (>H:A320_Neo_FCU_AP_1_PUSH) which matches the Hubhop event. I tested with my panel and it works. Just in case, you do need to have a flight plan entered in the MCDU and be airborne for the AP buttons to activate, though.

Note the part in bold - was this the case when you tested?

9 minutes ago, John Dowson said:

MobiFlight's response: I checked in the sim with the latest FBW A320-Dev and the code for the AP 1 button is (>H:A320_Neo_FCU_AP_1_PUSH) which matches the Hubhop event. I tested with my panel and it works. Just in case, you do need to have a flight plan entered in the MCDU and be airborne for the AP buttons to activate, though.

Note the part in bold - was this the case when you tested?

No, I adjusted the buttons on the ground, I didn't try it in the air. On the ground, there should have been visibility of pressing the button without illumination

But why would you want to use them when not in flight? This is just how those presets work. As I have said, I cannot help with individual presets, I just provide the mechanism to assign to presets and have these sent to the FS for action.

I consider this topic closed. If you want to discuss the FBW presets, please do this on either the FBW or MobiFlight discord channels.

1 hour ago, John Dowson said:

But why would you want to use them when not in flight? This is just how those presets work. As I have said, I cannot help with individual presets, I just provide the mechanism to assign to presets and have these sent to the FS for action.

I consider this topic closed. If you want to discuss the FBW presets, please do this on either the FBW or MobiFlight discord channels.

I agree with the work of the autopilot presets in flight, but the APU must also work on the ground

10 hours ago, HAM016 said:

Hi!

I have the same problem. In my case, the switch for APU start and for the middle fuel pumps 1+2 is no longer implemented.
Do I understand correctly that there is nothing you (John) can do about it?

Hi. The preset works for the APU, the preset for turning on the batteries does not work

12 hours ago, HAM016 said:

Do I understand correctly that there is nothing you (John) can do about it?

The available presets are from a community-driven effort led by MobiFlight. I provide the mechanism to use these presets, not the presets themselves, which are from the MF HubHop server (https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/presets/). For any issues with presets, first check the MF HubHop site (the source of the presets) for any additional information - the preset may be for a specific variant (for PMDG, this would be stable, development or experimental) and additional information is sometimes available in the description. For any questions on individual presets, please use the MobiFlight discord server, in the HubHop channel, and it is recommended to tag the preset author (using the @username notation).