I also have same issue with P3D v188.8.131.5275 the issue that the sim starts and then "vanishes"
into nowhere. Task Manager shows P3D running, all other tools, which are related to P3D do
also behave normal as P3D is running. It is not possible to restore the window -
even not with ALT+Arrow to move a window, there is no window.
= My computer behavoir exactly as this.
- The 100% core utilisation sounds very odd indeed
= same behavior here on my computer
I'm wondering if this is specific to P3D3.4 HF2, so I'd welcome feedback from earlier
P3D version users to tell us their results with 4.959, which after all is my only
= I ran with P3D v184.108.40.20675 (not hf2)
- complete new win10/64 computer installed.
- Complete new P3D installed v220.127.116.1175.
- Addons used Aerosoft-airbus/ezdok-v2/PMDG737-base/ORBX/Linda-v2.8.7 and fsuicp v4959 installed.
- no other flightsim installed, like fsx/FSX-steam..
- uac is completely disable
- run p3d as administrator, and also all installation was done with "right click" and run as administrator
- P3D and all addons installed on dedicate hard-drive and all virusscan(both inline/path) disabled for these folders.
- win10 updated with all win-updates/.net
- lastest nvidia driver (GTX980)
- Reinstall fsuicp v4959
- P3D will then start nicely on first atempt, but if i close P3D and want to start P3D again
it fail as stated above. (even a computer reboot will not solve my issue, need to reinstall fsuicp and then
p3d will start again.)
- during first time P3D installation, I used FSUIPC4 4.955 and didnt have any issue, after upgrade to 4959
issue started as descriped above.
- If I remove FSUIPC4.DLL from the modules folder p3d start nicely.
Hope this info can be to some help and diag this issue further.
My log-files = https://rushfiles.one/client/publiclink.aspx?id=4BYFiK
(if more info/logs needed let me know and I can send)