The simFlight Network Forums

code compile error LNK2019

I am new to FSUIPC. I am using VS2008 to create a simple code in C that prints some FSX variables to the screen.

I already included the FSUIPC.h in my code and saved it in the same folder as my source code, I have also established a link to the FSUIPC_User.lib under 'Project Properties'. However every time I try to compile the code I run into the same error:

1>IPCuser.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__wsprintfA referenced in function _FSUIPC_Open

1>IPCuser.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__RegisterWindowMessageA@4 referenced in function _FSUIPC_Open

1>IPCuser.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__FindWindowExA@16 referenced in function _FSUIPC_Open

1>IPCuser.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__SendMessageTimeoutA@28 referenced in function _FSUIPC_Process

Has anybody else ran into this error? Please let me know if you have a solution for this.