The simFlight Network Forums

MSFS Time when playing Replay after replay pause

HI Fabio,

I've recorded a PMDG DC-6 flight from Calgary to Vancouver. Because I wanted to replay the flight with accurate date, time and weather I loaded the replay with the Option "Load Replay without load initial flight situation" Unticked. The Replay started as expected.  The MSFS time showed correct time to the point when I first clicked Pause Replay. When I moved the time slider back and forth the MSFS time did not update accordingly. The only thing that updated was a time zone, weather and the aircraft moved according to time on time slider in FCR.  MSFS time started to run again after I pressed Play Replay again but not synched with time in FCR. So instead of viewing the replay (fast forwarded) of my landing in Vancouver after sunrise I vas viewing it at the time of take-off from Calgary.

I was wondering if I am doing something wrong or is this behaviour expected (bug or limitation of some kind)? 

Thanks and my best regards

Toby70