The simFlight Network Forums

A32NX_OVHD_COND_FWD_SELECTOR_KNOB question

Hi, I'm almost done writing an interface for the overhead panel for an FBW A320. There are however some Custom LVARS I cannot read.

fsx_simconnect.AddToDataDefinition(StructDefinitions.Struct1, "L:A32NX_KNOB_OVHD_AIRCOND_PACKFLOW_Position", "", Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SIMCONNECT_DATATYPE.FLOAT64, 0, 87)
        fsx_simconnect.AddToDataDefinition(StructDefinitions.Struct1, "L:A32NX_OVHD_COND_CKPT_SELECTOR_KNOB", "", Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SIMCONNECT_DATATYPE.FLOAT64, 0, 88)

Both declared as double.

If I list the LVars in FSUIPC7, i can see the correct values, and can set them too (on my MSFS-PC). But on my remote PC I cannot read both values..

Am I doing something wrong?

Update: I just found out that the value for the COCKPIT-temperature can be read at L:A32NX_OVHD_COND_FWD_SELECTOR_KNOB. The value for the FWDCABIN-knob can be read at  L:A32NX_OVHD_COND_AFT_SELECTOR_KNOB. They seem to be shifted..

The A32NX_KNOB_OVHD_AIRCOND_PACKFLOW_Position is always 1, and is not altered when turning the knob in MSFS..