The simFlight Network Forums

EVENT IDs for PMDG 737 via Offset 3110 and SIOC

Guest Julius Eckl

Guest Julius Eckl

Hi Im having troubles regarding to sending an event id via SIOC (Custom script for a cdu interface in P3D for the PMDG 737). I wanted to send the event ids for the cdu keys starting from 70166-70234 via the offset $3110 which is if i understood correctly for controls in fsuipc or event ids in the pmdg world. I have to do the whole thing via SIOC. So i have a variable with this offset $3110 and certain conditions for when a button is pressed (eg EVT_CDU_L1 which corespons to the event id parameter of 70166) that this value gets send. When looking in the log files i also receive this data but its not doing anything in the simulator. Im not very familiar with how this stuff works and just tipped my toes into it. But theoreticaly I should be able to send those event ids via SIOC and the offset $3110 to fsuipc and get a response from my cdu in the pmdg 737 aircraft right?  Here is a little snipped of my sioc script if that helps:

Var 0001, name CONTROL, Link FSUIPC_OUT, Offset $3110, Length 4, Value 0

Var 0002, name KEYS, Link IOCARD_KEYS, Device 13
{
  IF &KEYS = 56
  {
    &CONTROL = 70166

Im aware that im not sending the full 8 bytes, but the first 4 should still work for these kind of simple button presses. Also SIOC doesnt let me choose more than 4 byte of data. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.