The simFlight Network Forums

Problems with throttel 1 and 2 assignment

Hi together,

I`ve tried to calibrate the throttel 1 and 2 with FSUIPC 3.862. Pete said, the calibration section has been modified or simplified by a checkbox where you can choose reverser or no reverser.

So far so good - when I use one joystick axis for both throttels you can calibrate it on page 1 in the calibration section by defining a max and an idle position. In my case it will be 16383 and -8100. So the rest between -8100 and -16383 will be used for the reverser funktion.

By using the calibration on page one IPC generate by this adjustment an output from -16383 and 16383 what works correct.

If I use the multiple throttel control on page 3 IPC generate at the same calibration an output range between 16383 and 0. But I need for the full throttel control the same adjustment like on page 1 for one throttel.

Is there any way to correct that?

Regards,

Frank

I`ve tried to calibrate the throttel 1 and 2 with FSUIPC 3.862. Pete said, the calibration section has been modified or simplified by a checkbox where you can choose reverser or no reverser.

Only on the 4 throttles page.

So far so good - when I use one joystick axis for both throttels you can calibrate it on page 1 in the calibration section by defining a max and an idle position. In my case it will be 16383 and -8100. So the rest between -8100 and -16383 will be used for the reverser funktion.

But the generic single throttle on page 1 provides no reverse. It is merely a copy of the normal FS throttle. There is no point leaving space for reverse there!

By using the calibration on page one IPC generate by this adjustment an output from -16383 and 16383 what works correct.

Only for forward thrust.

If I use the multiple throttel control on page 3 IPC generate at the same calibration an output range between 16383 and 0. But I need for the full throttel control the same adjustment like on page 1 for one throttel. Is there any way to correct that?

I've no idea what you are doing. Are you using the single throttle on Page 1 or the multiple throttles on Page 3? You CANNOT USE BOTH for the same axes, they will conflict! It will be a complete mess!

If you want to use a single throttle lever for multiple engines and with a reverse zone on the axis please just follow the instructions in the documentation for doing this. That entails mapping the single throttle, on Page 1, to the 4 throttles (using the checkbox). You do NOT calibrate the page 1 throttle at all!

Pete

Pete,

thank you for reply!

To fully understand my request here more details:

I`m actually using a singe axis and the single calibration on the first page. This works well with my addon because it needs the full axis input between -16383 and 16383.

The idle position is calibrated on -8100 and full on 16383. IPC generate at this point a range between -16383 and 16383 as an output signal. That is okay!

The rest of axis movement (input) between -8100 and -16383 is used for reverser step by step via FS event on the axis.

As I said - the addon needs a full range between -16383 an 16383 and if I use multiple throttle control without reverser zone IPC generate an output between 16383 and 0. So the N1 needle does not move to idle position if the axis is in idle (output 0).

I don`t use both kinds of calibration I only found out, that the output range by using multiple throttle control is not the full range of axis control.

If I say it in your words - I have expected a copy of normal throttle axis control like one page 1 by checking out the reverser checkbox but it does. By choosing with or without reverserzone the range of generated output is exactly the same and the idle is set by 0.

I hope that makes it more clear and understandable!

Regards,

Frank

I`m actually using a singe axis and the single calibration on the first page. This works well with my addon because it needs the full axis input between -16383 and 16383.

Yes, for the standard AXIS_THROTTLE_SET control, used there (the same as the single FS assignable throttle), forward thrust runs for -16383 (idle) to +16383 (max thrust). There is no reverse range for that control.

The rest of axis movement (input) between -8100 and -16383 is used for reverser step by step via FS event on the axis.

Ah, you mean you are not using the axis input to FS for reverse? Why not?

As I said - the addon needs a full range between -16383 an 16383 and if I use multiple throttle control without reverser zone IPC generate an output between 16383 and 0. So the N1 needle does not move to idle position if the axis is in idle (output 0).

The multiple throttle control does NOT use "AXIS_THROTTLEn_SET" controls at all. They have no reverse zone either. It uses "THROTTLEn_SET" controls which do run from 0 (idle) to +16384 for max thrust. Values below zero provide reverse thrust. This is how FS works.

I don`t use both kinds of calibration I only found out, that the output range by using multiple throttle control is not the full range of axis control.

But it is the full range for the specific control being used!

If I say it in your words - I have expected a copy of normal throttle axis control like one page 1 by checking out the reverser checkbox but it does. By choosing with or without reverserzone the range of generated output is exactly the same and the idle is set by 0.

Because for THROTTLEn_SET controls the idle is always at 0. That's the way those specific controls work. All the "no reverse zone" facility does is remove the ability to set the -ve range. The facility does NOT change the whole way the multiple throttle system works -- it still uses the same FS throttle controls, the ones with the reverse range.

Regards

Pete

So, I believe under that circumstance I`m unable to assign two throttel axis to the Wilco A320 or did you see an other solution for that?

I'm rather surprised that any aircraft specifically processes old FS controls THROTTLEn_SET as if they are the same as the later and more normal AXIS_THROTTLEn_SET controls, when they've always had this important difference. It doesn't really make much sense to me. Have you asked them about this?

Without the retention all this time in FS for the old THROTTLEn_SET controls it would have been much more difficult to support proper axis-based reverse control.

Aren't there any other Wilco A320 users using FSUIPC for multiple throttle calibration, or this a very recently released aircraft?

From what you say, if you do NOT check the option for no reverse zone, you would actually get more range -- still not full because the reverser tends to only go back as far as -4096. But I think you could make that get to -16383 by setting the Aircraft CFG file to say the maximum reverse is 100% instead of 25% or whatever it is. Assuming Wilco have implemented reverse by button control only, in any case, such a change should not affect it.

Regards

Pete

Pete,

I have recieved some feedback from other Wilco user regarding multiple throttle but without there success. Seems to be a problem or not many simmer use Wilco for cockpit building - I don`t know!

But a good tip is to change the reverser value in the aircraft file to 100%. I will try that this evening and will give you feedback.

Thank`s,

Frank

...so, I´ve tried that but without any success. There is no affect to the axis by changing the reverse value. I`ve got some information from the Wilco forum that there is an A400 workaround to make multiple throttle compatible with there products.

They recommendet to tick the checkbox "exclude throttle_n_set" and reset the calibration on lever 1 and 2, but that doesn`t work as well.

I have experienced following:

throttle 1 assignment via fs works

throttle 2 assignment via fs set the with lever indicators (donats) on ED but N1 doesn`increase

throttle 1 and 2 assignmet via IPC direct to calibration controlls the donats and both N1 needles but the donats are asynchron to the N1 needle - by setting the donats around 50% the N1 increase up to 65-70% ??????

throttle 1 and 2 assignmet via IPC direct to calibration and calibrated via 4 throttle page does not have any affect to the donats and N1

throttle 1 and 2 assignmet via IPC direct to fs you must tick axis_throttle_1/2 and throttle_1/2 otherwise no movement on N1

In summary - now I`m total confused and believe the wilco does not accept throttle 2 control. How ever, I stopped that because it makes no sence to control thrust with asynchron engine indicators.

Thanks for your assistance,

Frank

I`ve got some information from the Wilco forum that there is an A400 workaround to make multiple throttle compatible with there products.

A400? What's that?

They recommendet to tick the checkbox "exclude throttle_n_set"

That is checked by default for the very reason that some aircraft use those controls internally. Did you uncheck it?

and reset the calibration on lever 1 and 2, but that doesn`t work as well.

Still trying to use the "no reverse zone" facility?

throttle 1 assignment via fs works

throttle 2 assignment via fs set the with lever indicators (donats) on ED but N1 doesn`increase

Sorry, I don't understand "donats"? Is this a word for detentes? What is "ED"? Are these all Airbus technical terms? If so, sorry, but I am totally unacquainted with Airbus, so you'd need to explain things better.

If even using FS normal assignments, no FSUIPC involvement, doesn't work with this aircraft then certainly there is no easy way that FSUIPC can fix it. It does really sound like Wilco need to do something to make it work properly, doesn't it?

throttle 1 and 2 assignmet via IPC direct to calibration controlls the donats and both N1 needles but the donats are asynchron to the N1 needle - by setting the donats around 50% the N1 increase up to 65-70% ??????

Well, I still don't know what these "donats" are, but certainly if it were a Boeing, considering N1 idle is between 20 and 30%, I should think the 50% position on the thrust levers to be well in excess of 50% N1. Typically on a 737 the N1% readout for a mid-thrust lever position is certainly 65-70% in my experience, so if I understand you correctly your results are correct.

throttle 1 and 2 assignmet via IPC direct to fs you must tick axis_throttle_1/2 and throttle_1/2 otherwise no movement on N1

What are these "axis_throttle_1/2" and "throttle_1/2" you are ticking? You have lost me completely now. Sorry. Surely you don't mean that you are assigning both controls to both axes? That's crazy -- they use different scales, as I explained, and will certainly conflict!

In summary - now I`m total confused and believe the wilco does not accept throttle 2 control.

It certainly sounds like it is rather a mess. Are Wilco doing anything about it?

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete,

A400? What's that?

The A400 is the new military transporter from Airbus

That is checked by default for the very reason that some aircraft use those controls internally. Did you uncheck it?

Yes, I have tried both

Still trying to use the "no reverse zone" facility?

Yes, I have but without any changes

Sorry, I don't understand "donats"? Is this a word for detentes? What is "ED"? Are these all Airbus technical terms? If so, sorry, but I am totally unacquainted with Airbus, so you'd need to explain things better.

That`s Airbus stuff - donats means the white circle on engine indicators where the thrustlever position is shown on it. Increasing throttle will move the white indicators and the trust (N1 needle) will be set exactly to this position.

ED is the engine display very similar to Boeing

If even using FS normal assignments, no FSUIPC involvement, doesn't work with this aircraft then certainly there is no easy way that FSUIPC can fix it. It does really sound like Wilco need to do something to make it work properly, doesn't it?

Wilco people say, the A320 needs inputs like axis input via FS or normal key commands

Well, I still don't know what these "donats" are, but certainly if it were a Boeing, considering N1 idle is between 20 and 30%, I should think the 50% position on the thrust levers to be well in excess of 50% N1. Typically on a 737 the N1% readout for a mid-thrust lever position is certainly 65-70% in my experience, so if I understand you correctly your results are correct.

Imagine the thrust will be set around 50% by moving the thrustlever. First you will notice that the white indicator (donats) will move synchron to the thrustlever position. After there the thrust increase and will reach with the needles the thrust indicators.

The donats shows the actual position of thrustlever independent of the provided thrust. For my understanding wilco use the input range by 16383 to - 16383 to set (show) the thrustlever position and synchron the thrust setting.

I hope the definition of "donats" is more clear than before. The thrust lever position is always synchron to the N1 needle on the real bus and by using single throttle control assignment via fs menu as well. 50% thrustlever will set 50% donats and after stabilising the thrust will reach 50% exactly to the donats position at all.

What are these "axis_throttle_1/2" and "throttle_1/2" you are ticking? You have lost me completely now. Sorry. Surely you don't mean that you are assigning both controls to both axes? That's crazy -- they use different scales, as I explained, and will certainly conflict!

This means axis asignment with the option "send direct to FS" and check out both option. I know it is total confusing but that`s what I experienced. By selecting only one it doesn`t work. Both together shows the same result as by selecting "send to fsuipc calibration" without any other asignments.

Pete, believe me, I`ve tried each possible combination and the best result was N1 synchron to donats and fully okay and on N2 the donats works, the N2 as well but not synchron. After all these test and experience I don`t believe (as you said) that fsuipc cannot correct this due to the input parameters of wilcos`s A320.

You can say wilco a320 can be contolled by 2 throttle but with asyncron indicators on the engine display and that is not acceptable for me. Some CH Throttle users reports there is no problem to use there product on wilco but I can`t believe that due to my own expirience.

Please don`t misunderstand me - this is not a problem of fsuips more a problem of the wilco!

Regards,

Frank

Please don`t misunderstand me - this is not a problem of fsuips more a problem of the wilco!

Okay. I'm sorry, but I really do not understand much of this still, and would have no idea how to go about changing anything for it even if it could be fixed in FSUIPC. Maybe Wilco can help more, or else some other users. If you do come up with anything, please do let me know.

BTW I googled "donats" and it doesn't seem to be a term listed anywhere, except as a Saint (St. Donats). I do have Mike Ray's A320 Simulator/Checkride Manual and i can't find such a term in their either (though I admit I've not read every word).

Regards

Pete

Pete,

"donat" was it called by a good friend and real A330/340 pilot. You never find that in any documentation. That seems to be airline spezific.

I found the reason for the problem. As I said wilco uses inputs such as keystrokes or "normal" fs axis. There product is developed without using fsuipc and according to there support forum they never has tested it together.

How ever, the problem is the wilco as self. Controlling throttle 1 via fs (without any ipc options) works perfect. Throttle 2 on the same way does not work. The only thing you can notice that the indicator on the display move but N1 of engine 2 is still in idle.

That`s the problem. Wilco doesn`t have implemented throttle 2 control in there addon (gauge - what ever).

You can map the joystick axis now to fsuipc calibration but the result is an other axis scale. In case of that the needle move, the indicators move too but with a big spread between, thats all!

To make that functional it is an item of wilco and not yours. This was only a test to make it compatible with ipc but without success.

I hope my english knowledge is good enough to make the description of the problem understandable.

Many thank`s for your support,

Frank

• 10 months later...

Pete, here I`m again,

I`ve recieved an Product update from Eric Marciano (developer of A320) with multi throttle support. Now I can move both levers exactly by assigning the axis via FS menu and/or FSUIPC AXIS_THROTTLEn_SET (as FS axis).

The aircraft system need to have the full range of movement between -16383 and 16383. I must correct the word "donat" - I mentioned "donut" :shock:

These are the white indicators on the engine display that shows the actual position of the thrustlever. Until reaching the detents for FLEX or TOGA the N1 needle will move synchron to the white markers and everything works well with a normal joystick with full movement.

As I said, the idle position of my thrustlever is around - 7500 and full throttle is on 16383. The calibration function on page one is exactly that what I need. But it is only for the whole axis (AXIS_THROTTLE_SET). It will be perfect to get it as twice. Did you see any possibility to include this for further updates?

As I said, the idle position of my thrustlever is around - 7500 and full throttle is on 16383.

The numbers don't m,atter at all. Calibration maps them to where they need to be in FS. That's the point of calibrating.

The calibration function on page one is exactly that what I need. But it is only for the whole axis (AXIS_THROTTLE_SET). It will be perfect to get it as twice. Did you see any possibility to include this for further updates?

Sorry, I don't understand. What do you mean by "the whole axis" and "get it twice"? That makes no sense -- one axis control can only be calibrated once. What else could it do? Please explain.

Pete

Pete,

imagine you need to use AXIS_THROTTLEn_SET for assigning your levers throttle one and two. Each for one of them, because the aircraft does not respont to THROTTLEn_SET funktion.

If you are using a single axis for the throttle control and send it via FSUIPC direct to the FS you can calibrate these SINGLE axis on page 1. Where ever the throttle position is - FSUIPC send the full range of movement to the FS.

An example, idle is in -7500 and full on 16383. After calibration done the output to FS will be set to 16383 and -16383 but the lever only moves between -7500 and 16383.

If you assign each multi thottle controls you can`t use the calibration on page 1 - I know that! Than you can only use the throttle calbration on page 3 - I know that as well!

As I explained in the posts before the range of output is not the full movement as the lever moved. As you said between -4000 and 16383 will be generated for forward thrust.

But some addons use the full range of control and not stopped at -4000...

So the question was is it possible to get the same kind of calibration for multithrottle control in camparision to the kind of calibration on page 1....

Hope that make it more clear.

As you said between -4000 and 16383 will be generated for forward thrust.

No, for the THROTTLEn_SET controls, 0 to 16383 is forward thrust and 0 to -4096 (or some other value, depending on the max reverse specified in the Aircraft.cfg file) is reverse thrust.

But some addons use the full range of control and not stopped at -4000...

For the AXIS_ controls the forward thrust does range from -16383 to +16383. They have no reverse section at all. That is why FSUIPC converts them to THROTTLEn_SET controls. It's the only way to get a variable reverse control on a lever.

So the question was is it possible to get the same kind of calibration for multithrottle control in camparision to the kind of calibration on page 1....

For instance, perhaps by using the AXIS_THROTTLEn_SET controls on page 3 if the "No reverse Zone" option is selected? Is that what you mean?

The calibrations on that page already accept AXIS_THROTTLEn_SET controls, of course, as I presume you've found. Is it just that you don't want them converted to THROTTLEn_SET controls, and therefore to retain the full range, no reverse zone?

Is this JUST for the Wilco A320? Seems odd that they've gone out of their way to make things so incompatible with the way FS works.

Didn't I read some time back that it still used the -7500 to -16384 zone for reverse? Or not? If so, I assume you'd still need a "centre idle" calibration point, which using the "no reverse zone" option would defeat at present.

Regards

Pete

Pete,

it`s not only the Wilco, as I know Project Tupolev need to have the full range as well. But they use there own joystick calibration program as a gauge.

There is no diffrence if I tick reverser or non reverser option, the N1 needle does not move to the idle position. If I use a single axis for throttle control the needle moves to its idle position after calibration on page one (one axis for both).

Normally I has no problems with calibration of both levers but my hardware has it`s idle position not at the end of the potentiometer, it`s still befor on around -7500. And right, the rest of movement will be used for reverser by key assignment on the axis. There is no other way to realise this via reverse axis. Wilco does respond but not correctly displayed on the engine screen.

I have tried the joystick gauge from project tupolev and 100% satisfied wit the result, but the gauge interfere with the wilco system gauge and create other problems with the aircraft.

it`s not only the Wilco, as I know Project Tupolev need to have the full range as well. But they use there own joystick calibration program as a gauge.

Both of thesesomehow intercept and override the normal FS throttle controls? Ouch. It does make things very difficult for any proper cockpit builds. All of the full instrumentation and external autopilot packages I know of expect normal responses to throttle controls.

There is no diffrence if I tick reverser or non reverser option, the N1 needle does not move to the idle position.

Of course not -- it it deliberately ignored THROTTLEn_SET controls, then it will ignore them no matter what FSUIPC options you set.

If I use a single axis for throttle control the needle moves to its idle position after calibration on page one (one axis for both).

But that makes no sense to me. From what you said, you need idle being sent to FS at -7500 or something like that, not -16383 which calibration there would set. You said -8000 to -16383 was reverse.

Normally I has no problems with calibration of both levers but my hardware has it`s idle position not at the end of the potentiometer, it`s still befor on around -7500. And right, the rest of movement will be used for reverser by key assignment on the axis. There is no other way to realise this via reverse axis.

Ah, so are you saying, contrary to what i previous understood, that this aircraft accepts NO reverse range on any throttle input? I was interpreting wehat you said to mean the aircraft had idle set at -7500 and reverse set at -8000 to -16383.

If I understand you correctly now, my previous assertion, here:

For instance, perhaps by using the AXIS_THROTTLEn_SET controls on page 3 if the "No reverse Zone" option is selected? Is that what you mean?

The calibrations on that page already accept AXIS_THROTTLEn_SET controls, of course, as I presume you've found. Is it just that you don't want them converted to THROTTLEn_SET controls, and therefore to retain the full range, no reverse zone?

would solve your problem? you don't need a reverse zone? I did ask this here:

Didn't I read some time back that it still used the -7500 to -16384 zone for reverse? Or not? If so, I assume you'd still need a "centre idle" calibration point, which using the "no reverse zone" option would defeat at present.

Please do read these suggestions a little more carefully and tell me which are right which are wrong. We seem to be continually bypassing each other's suggestions & explanations!

Regards

Pete

... perhaps by using the AXIS_THROTTLEn_SET controls on page 3 if the "No reverse Zone" option is selected? Is that what you mean?

... would solve your problem? you don't need a reverse zone?

I'm assuming my guesses, above, were correct, as I cannot think of any other sensible interpretation. As time is getting short for me (I will be busy with house guests next week and over Christmas and New Year), I decided to implement an option for the way I understand it. Here's the note describing it:

Added an extra facility for joystick calibration, in order to try to cope with some different add-on practices (notably, in this case, the Wilco A320). Normally, the 4-Throttles, 4-mixtures and 4-Prop pitch calibrations result in an output with either a range which includes the reverse zone, or, if the "no reverse zone" option is checked, a range from 0 (idle) to 16383 (max). These are sent to FS using the older "????n_SET" controls (THROTTLE1_SET, etc), since these are the ones providing the reverse zone below zero.

If you set the [JoystickCalibration] INI file parameter UseAxisControlsForNRZ to "Yes", then the NRZ (no reverse zone) option for all three axis types will use the AXIS_????n_SET controls (e.g. AXIS_THROTTLE1_SET) instead, with a range of -16363 (idle) to +16383 (Max). This, of ocurse, can be Aircraft or Profile-specific by editing it in the appropriate calibration section of the INI file.

Assuming this is what you want, please download either or both of FSUIPC versions 3.952 and 4.558 (see the Updates Announcement), and try the facility. I'd be interested to know if this works for you.

Regards

Pete

Pete,

you are perfect :D :D :D

Now the calibration can be done with success. Everything works well. Just let me explaine what I`ve done.

Both levers are assigned as throttle1 and throttle2 via axis assignment. Note, it is mapped to FSUIPC calibrationen.

throttle1x.jpg

throttle2.jpg

On page 3 you can see the leverposition and there output value. It is important to set the tickbox "exclude THROTTLEn_SET"

calibration.jpg

If you don`t set the tickbox following will happens...

donutnok.jpg

You can see that the lever indicators(the white circles - donuts) are not synchron to the N1 needle. The Wilco need to have the AXIS_THROTTLEn_SET control to set the donuts and the N1. If you also send a THROTTLEn_SET control it will disturb the funktion. If you use only THROTTLEn_SET only the N1 needles will move but not the donuts.

Is everything correct the EWD shows following...

donutok.jpg

To make it more transparent here the responsible INI section. For those are familar with axis assignment they will also find the reverser function and the offset setting for autothrust on one of the lever

[Axes.Feelthere A320 CFM Condor VA]

0=1X,256,D,9,0,0,0

1=1X,U,9380,11381,65602,0

2=1X,D,9380,11381,65598,0

3=1X,U,11382,12381,65602,0

4=1X,D,11382,12381,65598,0

5=1X,U,12382,13381,65602,0

6=1X,D,12382,13381,65598,0

7=1X,U,13381,14382,65602,0

8=1X,D,13381,14382,65598,0

9=1X,U,14381,15382,65602,0

10=1X,D,14381,15382,65598,0

11=1Y,256,D,10,0,0,0

12=1Y,D,-9340,-8728,x01000810,x00

13=1Y,U,11982,16383,x01000810,x01

14=2Z,256

15=2Z,BR,-16384,-13583,66080,0

16=2Z,B,11941,16383,66079,0

17=3Z,256,D,3,0,0,0

18=16X,R2,F,65763,0,0,0

19=16Y,R2,F,65762,0,0,0

20=18U,R512,D,36,0,0,0

[JoystickCalibration.Feelthere A320 CFM Condor VA]

ExcludeThrottleSet=Yes

ExcludeMixtureSet=Yes

ExcludePropPitchSet=Yes

SepRevsJetsOnly=No

ApplyHeloTrim=No

FlapsSetControl=0

FlapDetents=No

ReverserControl=66292

Reverser1Control=66422

Reverser2Control=66425

Reverser3Control=66428

Reverser4Control=66431

MaxThrottleForReverser=256

AileronTrimControl=0

RudderTrimControl=0

CowlFlaps1Control=0

CowlFlaps2Control=0

CowlFlaps3Control=0

CowlFlaps4Control=0

MaxSteerSpeed=60

Elevator=-16380,0,0,16380/24

Aileron=-16380,0,0,16380/24

Rudder=-16380,-512,512,16380/8

SteeringTiller=-16383,-512,512,16382/24

SlopeSteeringTiller=5

SlopeRudder=6

AllowSuppressForPFCquad=Yes

UseAxisControlsForNRZ=Yes

Throttle1=-7859,-512,512,16101/48

Throttle2=-7809,-512,512,16139/32

I know, it`s not a normal solution to use the rest of the axis movement for reverser control via assingning a FS control, but it is the only way to realise these funktions together with my hardware.

It was not easy for me to explaine Pete what the problem was and many thank`s to you for your patience and the quick solution.

Now the calibration can be done with success. Everything works well.

Good! Lucky guess! ;-)

Just let me explaine what I`ve done.

Wow! I almost understand nowbut what a palavah!

Both levers are assigned as throttle1 and throttle2 via axis assignment. Note, it is mapped to FSUIPC calibrationen.

Okay, but they way I've done it, it should work for FS assignment or FSUIPC assignment to FS axis or old controls too.

It is important to set the tickbox "exclude THROTTLEn_SET"

That should be checked by default, as it is otherwise a problem with several add-ons.

It was not easy for me to explaine Pete what the problem was and many thank`s to you for your patience and the quick solution.

Okay. Glad it is all sorted now .. Good flying!

Pete