The simFlight Network Forums

Why I can not read the data of Hydraulics

I was doing my graduation project.I need the data of Hydraulics to program the HYD page of ECAM of A320.

I find the data of Hydraulics was stored in the 2B08、2B1C、2C08、2C1C,but I don't get the data that I need.

Is the aircraft a default FS aircraft? Are you reading them correctly? I think they are 64-bit (double) floating point values.

You don't even say which version of FS you are talking about, nor the version number of FSUIPC.

Pete

My aircraft is Wilco Airbus A320.I use FS9.The version number of my FSUIPC is 3.93.Now I have read the Hydraulics pressure psf correctly,but the Hydraulics reservoir pct is not right. My way is (double&)readblock2B00[0x08],(double&)readblock2B00[0x1c],I think it's right.

I write wrong.but the Hydraulics reservoir pct is 1.008495845e-120.

You still have not stated what aircraft you are using nor the version of FS nor version of FSUIPC! How do you expect any help?

Use logging or FSInterrogate to wrok out what you are doing wrong!

Pete

My aircraft is Wilco Airbus A320.I use FS9.

ALWAYS test on a default aircraft. Many add-on aircraft implement their own subsystems with their own values. FSUIPC's offsets listed are only FS's.

The version number of my FSUIPC is 3.93.

The is very old and I cannot support it. you must use 3.999z if you want support.

Pete