Joaogl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

Hello,

When I run the test program that is in the FSUIPC SDK folder for Java it gives me this error:

Running tests
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: G:\Programacao\Java Acars\test\fsuipc_java.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at com.flightsim.fsuipc.fsuipc_wrapper.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at Test.main(Test.java:99)

How can I resolve this?

Thanks

#2 Pete Dowson

Pete Dowson

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 26,901 posts
  • LocationNear Stoke-on-Trent, UK

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

When I run the test program that is in the FSUIPC SDK folder for Java it gives me this error:

Do you know Java? I don't. If you know Java then perhaps you know what the error means.

The only language section of the SDK I know anything about is the C/C++ part. The sources are provided, so if you get stuck in the language you choose I'm sure you could sort it out. With the C/C++ side it is usually simply differences in the version of the Compiler or Development System folks are using. I expect when the Java example was being compiled, many years ago now, it was a different version of Java.

Before I leave you to it, though, one striking thing is noticeable:

Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform

All of the DLLs and so on provided will of course be 32-bit, just like FSUIPC and FS itself. Perhaps that's one setting, at least, you need to correct?

Regards
Pete

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket