The simFlight Network Forums

Help re iFly737 and fsuipc

Has anyone had difficulty configuring axis in the iFly737NG? I have setup the Spoilers, & Throttles, but Ailerons, Elevators, Rudders and Flaps are not recognised. I can set them up in fsuipc joystick config as Direct to fsuipc config, but when going back to FSX there is no movement in any of the axis.

I have CH yoke, peddles and Throttles.

Appreciate any help.

Stuart

Has anyone had difficulty configuring axis in the iFly737NG? I have setup the Spoilers, & Throttles, but Ailerons, Elevators, Rudders and Flaps are not recognised. I can set them up in fsuipc joystick config as Direct to fsuipc config, but when going back to FSX there is no movement in any of the axis.

If they work okay in other aircraft, then the most likely reason is that this aircraft likes to see the actual FS controls, at the top interception level. If so then you can assign in FSUIPC, but only to the FS "axis..." controls, and you probably won't be able to calibrate in FSUIPC.

It might be worthwhile asking in the iFly support forum.

Pete