The simFlight Network Forums

Updating game files

ScottB94

Hello all, I just bought and downloaded Tower 3D Pro and Real-Traffic. I installed both products but I keep reading about updating files after downloading something new. Tower 3D Pro works fine but I do not have real world airlines and real world schedules. What am I missing or doing wrong?? Please and thanks! :)

It means Real Traffic (RT) didn't get installed at the correct location. Make sure to point the installer to your root Tower!3D folder. After installing RT you should see an Extensions folder under your Pro root folder. Underneath the Extensions folders you''ll see Airfields and Airplanes. Under the Airfields folder you should see all the airports and within those folders will be several text files - including the schedules.

Keep in mind RT gives you real world airlines, planes, and schedules. It does not give you liveries - that is where Real Color comes into play.