The simFlight Network Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Not sure what you're referring to, but the goal of my setup here is that I can go from idle to idle reverse, idle reverse to max reverse, max reverse back to idle reverse, and from idle reverse back to idle. I think this works to a certain degree, would love to know how could I improve this so it is more stable!
  3. Ok, interesting. So you are using the buttons at the bottom of the axis to decrement on repeat rather than the reverser (buttons). Maybe better then to send THROTTLE1/2_IDLE on the reverser buttons (9,10 in your config) rather than Throttlw1/2_DECR - or even both (i.e. an idle followed by a decr), although the throttle should already be in the idle position when you activate reversers so not that important. Does this config prevent the aircraft from jumping directly from reversing to forward motion? I will try this when time permits. Thanks, John
  4. This is what I use: [Buttons.PMDG 737] 1=PC,9,C65966,1 -{THROTTLE1_DECR}- 2=UC,9,C65967,0 -{THROTTLE1_CUT}- 3=RC,25,C65966,0 -{THROTTLE1_DECR}- 4=UC,25,C65965,23 -{THROTTLE1_INCR_SMALL}- 5=PC,10,C65971,1 -{THROTTLE2_DECR}- 6=UC,10,C65972,0 -{THROTTLE2_CUT}- 7=RC,26,C65971,0 -{THROTTLE2_DECR}- 8=UC,26,C65970,23 -{THROTTLE2_INCR_SMALL}-
  5. Wow, everything works now. Thanks John for your patience.
  6. Today
  7. Did you restart FSUIPC7? Presets are only loaded when FSUIPC7 is started. Also, check you are using th correct preset - the image shows that you are still using the MF preset from the events.txt file. You need to delete them - click Delete all followed by Ok. John
  8. Ok John, I replaced the string in the myevents.txt file but it doesn't seem to work and I don't understand why. Furthermore, I continue to delete the check marks on Up and Down but every time I reopen I find them selected, as in the figure.
  9. Then you need to reverse the axis range in the preset, i.e. //A2A SIM/Comanche 250/Engine MY_PA24_250_Carbheat_Axis#@ -1 * 16384 + 327.68 / 0 max 100 min (>L:Eng1_CarbHeatSwitch, Number) John
  10. Hi John, of course thanks to your help it worked, thank you very much 🙂 However, it works the opposite of how I would like (I would like the value 16384 to correspond to the carbheat being deactivated). But if it's not possible to do it, it doesn't matter, I'll make it work for me. Thanks again.
  11. 1. If you are assigning the preset to an axis, then you do not need to check Select for preset'(top-right). This is for sending presets on axis ranges as button controls, Remove this. 2. The correct way to send axis values to a preset is by checking Send Preset to FS, which you have done, but then you also need to check the first box below this and select the preset from the drop-down menu. 3. The following preset: PA24_250_Carbheat_Axis#@ 15 - 10.0 / 0 max 100 min (>L:Eng1_CarbHeatSwitch, Number) subtracts 15 from the axis value ("15 -") then divides by 10.0 ("10.0 /"). If you are using a standard axis, that will have a range of -16384 to +16383, and you need to calibrate this to the lvar range of 0 - 100. To do this. define your own preset in the myevents.txt file as follows: //A2A SIM/Comanche 250/Engine MY_PA24_250_Carbheat_Axis#@ 16384 + 327.68 / 0 max 100 min (>L:Eng1_CarbHeatSwitch, Number) Then assign your axis to this preset (using the left-hand side of the axes assignment panel, not the right-hand side). John
  12. Your upload limit will increase as you post more - it is restricted/rather low for new users. Try compressing/zipping them - they should compress well as they are only text files. Otherwise, you can share them using one of the web transfer services to do this, such as https://filetransfer.io/ or https://wetransfer.com/. I have the G2 so I can check with that aircraft here. John
  13. Hi, I can't set an axis to dedicate to the carbheat on the A2A Comanche 250. These are my settings but nothing moves, where am I wrong? In the event.txt file there is this string and maybe I should set some parameters but I'm not good enough, could you help me? PA24_250_Carbheat_Axis#@ 15 - 10.0 / 0 max 100 min (>L:Eng1_CarbHeatSwitch, Number) Thank you.
  14. I could not attach the files you requested here due to file size constraints. Hence, I have pasted the contents of FSUIPC7.ini and FSrecord.csv as following. However, please advice on how i could share the FSUPIC7.log file as it is tremendously bigger in size. Also, these files are obtained after running the latest beta release. The aircraft I have loaded is Guimbal Cabri G2 which, correct me if I'm wrong, is a GA aircraft. Zamir
  15. Anonymous dating without prejudice Verified Females [URL=https://datesnow.life]Superlative Сasual Dating[/URL]
  16. Hi Ramon, It doesn't look like focus is the problem then. I afraid I can't suggest anything else. I can't see any reason that your program reading some data would stop your CDU working. I'm not sure what you mean by this. If you're running your software on a different machine that the flight sim then you have to use WideClient. If you want it to talk directly to FSUIPC you need to run it on the flight sim machine. You don't need to make any change your software to do this. It will automatically detect either FSUIPC or WideClient. Paul
  17. Thanks John, it seems to be the logical explanation. I do not see my InputEvent in FSUIPC console, it is never called. I would like to be able to have it working simply by assigning the throttle to an axis, using an offet + LUA script is not an option for most of the users. I will follow the bug logged on Asobo side, thanks for your help.
  18. Sorry but I do not understand what you are talking about. There are no facilities in FSUIPC to create SimObjects, - I have no idea what 'FSUIPCInt.CreateSimObject' means...
  19. Yesterday
  20. Disregard. I read the directions. 😄 I'm not sure if *anyone* can download this version. The browsers are all hard-closing the connection, saying "Virus Detected". I have all my anti-virus stuff turned off and browser safety set to "I don't care" Browsers I've tried with no success: Edge Chrome Opera Vivaldi DuckDuckGo Firefox
  21. In MSFS, does this work with a SimObject with a material (RGB colors) rather than a SimObject with texture files? Thanks.
  22. OMG the stupidity continues. Never thought I would need this instruction 😳 (usually I'm the one saying this. 100% thought I checked this already). It all works now using the macros. Thanks for all your help.
  23. What version of the ATR do you have installed? Maybe check for an update. I have just checked here and all is working as expected. On my dev system, I have both condition levers assigned to the same axis, and this works fine: which is using the following presets (in the myevents.txt file): MSATR CONDITION1 LEVER SET2#@ 16384 + 10923 / near 0 max 3 min (>L:MSATR_CONDITION1_POS) MSATR CONDITION2 LEVER SET2#@ 16384 + 10923 / near 0 max 3 min (>L:MSATR_CONDITION2_POS) I have also tested with the following macro (ATRCondition.mcro): and have assigned buttons to this, just testing with condition lever 1 only, and setting the parameters on the assignment as such: and they all work as expected. So you are certainly doing something wrong.... Please check that you are using the latest version of the ATR and try the above - either on an axis or buttons or both. If not working, please attach your ini and log files again, the latter with appropriate logging activated (i.e. Extras, Events and Buttons & Keys if using buttons, and Axis Controls if using an axis). Maybe easier if you try the buttons first, but up to you. John
  24. Just tried this, that doesn't work. That is correct (this time tested it with and without engines running) Thanks
  25. No need. I will just use a spare button. You will have to update the scripts I provide for your controller letters, axes letters button numbers and offsets to use anyway. This seems very similar to the Spitfire differential braking, except the control for that was on a brake lever which is an axis. Should be simpler on a button. John
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.