I would add:
- A Lite version, as the current model is very heavy. The passenger cabin is useless and lowers the frames a lot. The PMDG's 747-8, for example, uses fewer frames than the E170v3.
- Fix the knobs. In the manual, page 4 is written:
"The autopilot knobs are adjusted in the following ways:
• with the pointer over the knob the mouse wheel can be used to increase / decrease
the set value
• left of knob center left-mouse-click will increase value by one
• left of knob center right-mouse-click will increase value by ten
• right of center left click will decrease value by one
• right of center right click will decrease value by ten
• many knobs will react to a center mouse button click by synchronizing a setting to the
aircraft's current orientation, toggling displays, or engaging an function. "
Here with SP1 installed, these functions are not working.