The simFlight Network Forums

FSFK question.

Probably a real bone question, but I used to have FSFK for a short while (until the designer informed me it wasn't fully supportive of FS9 standard weather - so much so you could be flying in a storm, yet be told it was a fine day!). Once Aerosoft acknowledged this, they were happy to refund me). A fine product no doubt, but not quite as good as a payware should be IF you don't want to buy other weather add ons to improve its accuracy.

Aerosofts customer support though, I have found to be simply suberb, and would recommend them to anyone.

Since I have uninstalled FSFK I get an FSUIPC error. How do I rectify this?

FSUIPC coudn't run:"C:\Program Files\FS Flight Keeper\FLKeeper.exe/N"[Error=2]

Probably a real bone question, but I used to have FSFK for a short while (until the designer informed me it wasn't fully supportive of FS9 standard weather - so much so you could be flying in a storm, yet be told it was a fine day!). Once Aerosoft acknowledged this, they were happy to refund me). A fine product no doubt, but not quite as good as a payware should be IF you don't want to buy other weather add ons to improve its accuracy.

FSFK? I'm not familiar with that acronym.

Since I have uninstalled FSFK I get an FSUIPC error. How do I rectify this?

FSUIPC coudn't run:"C:\Program Files\FS Flight Keeper\FLKeeper.exe/N"[Error=2]

Ah -- it looks like their uninstall isn't so good then! Seems that they arranged for their program to be loaded by FSUIPC but didn't remove the inserted parameter when it was uninstalled.

You'll need to edit the FSUIPC.INI file (in the FS Modules folder) and remove the line in the [Programs] section which tells FSUIPC to run it. Do this when you are NOT running FS.

Regards,

Pete

Did you see why my controls had caused so much grief a while ago?

Was that when you had the autopilot on without realising it? Something you only do once, though.

But a real A/P would (should?) disengage if you move the controls enough. At least I think they do.

Regards,

Pete