The simFlight Network Forums

Goflight and PMDG on FS2004 (Peter please help)

Hi Peter,

First of all. Where is the version 3.203 I can only find 3.202

Then I have tried to program with version 3.202 from FSUIPC, the buttons from goflight rotary/push in the PMDG 737-700, nothing happens when i start flying.

What I do is the following:

- I enable aircraft specific

- I turn the rotary button

- I make a choice of one activity (per example AP ALT INC)

- I click OK

And so on and so on, but nothing works when flying.

Am I missing something ??

Please help.

Javier

Hi Peter,

First of all. Where is the version 3.203 I can only find 3.202

3.203 has a fix for folks with GoFlight TQ6 modules, that's all. It isn't on general release yet. Please check the Notices at the top of the Forum for release details.

Then I have tried to program with version 3.202 from FSUIPC, the buttons from goflight rotary/push in the PMDG 737-700, nothing happens when i start flying.

The FS A/P controls control the FS A/P. PMDG don't use the FS A/P. The only way with any such aircraft would be to find what keystrokes they use for their A/P (if any) and program those. If they don't support keystrokes then possibly the only other way is to use something like Key2Mouse (from Luciano Napolitano) to convert keystrokes into mouse clicks.

Regards,

Pete

Hi Javier,

With the PMDG737, you need to to map keys to the events using the PMDG menu. Then, you can map your goflight components to these keys.

For instance, if you map (in the PMDG menu) ALT + H for "heading sel", then you need to map the MPC heading button to "ALT + H".

There are two things to do at different levels.

It will take you one hour or so to have everything working but it is time well invested.

Let us know if you still have problems,

Good luck

Olivier

Hi Olivier,i use the MCP off Goflight when i programming it in the buttonpage it will work fine.

But after that i shutdown fs2002 and restart it and select the PMDG737NG again i have to program it again it will not be saved.

When i program in the buttonpage i select Aircraft specific.

What i do wrong?

Please maybe do you know what happen.

Regards,Edward.

But after that i shutdown fs2002 and restart it and select the PMDG737NG again i have to program it again it will not be saved.

When i program in the buttonpage i select Aircraft specific.

What i do wrong?

Aren't I still waiting for your email with FSUIPC.INI before, Logs and FSUIPC.INI files attached, so I can investigate this for you? Nothing has arrived yet.

Pete