The simFlight Network Forums

Need Registration and Questions

Hi everyone, I just registered and need my Code, and also. How do I edit the Network Details and pretty much get it Working :oops:

You don't say what program you are talking about.

Registration for FSUIPC or WideFS is dealt with entirely by the product sellers, for instance SimMarket. If you've followed the links to the correct page, and purchased the product, then you will receive your registration key from them within 24 hours, as it says there. If you don't, you will need to go back to them and raise a problem ticket.

Please explain "How do I edit the Network Details and pretty much get it Working". You don't say what you've got or what you are trying to do. If you are, indeed, talking about any of my programs, then please check inside the ZIP you downloaded. Inside you will find some documentation. Please read that in the first instance.

Regards,

Pete

Sorry About that, Im talking about WIDEFS, I now have the code and installed everything, but I cant get it to work on my PC that does not have FS on it.

What "doesn't work" on the PC that does not have FS on it? What FSUIPC application are you trying to run? WideClient does not do anything much on its own, it os only an interface for other programs.

Pete

Ok, i got it to connect, I just need to know what button I press to get My FS and My other computer to link together

There's no button to press. If WideClient is connected, that's it. All you do now on the client PC is run whatever program it was you purchased WideFS in order to run. If you want you can even edit the WideClient.INI file to get it to load the programs for you, all as described in the WideFS documentation.

Regards,

Pete