The simFlight Network Forums

mistake with ADF ID MORSE

hi again Mister peter

sorry to come again to you because, i made lot of test with your offset $02FB you give for adf code morse, but it seems not corresponding with the ID ADF displays with FS2K4 in the panel Radio.

Can you help me ?

see my capture photo for explanation

thank you by advance

fred

FRANCE

tip: last year i work for 2 months ( enginner in the electronic train) at Chester !, not very far from you isnt ' it ! :wink:

post-10847-128689107587_thumb.jpg

i made lot of test with your offset $02FB you give for adf code morse, but it seems not corresponding with the ID ADF displays with FS2K4 in the panel Radio.

It's just a misprint in the document. I'll fix it next time. All that group are for ADF2, as looks prertty obvious. The ADF1 switch is at 3107. Did you not search?

tip: last year i work for 2 months ( enginner in the electronic train) at Chester !, not very far from you isnt ' it ! :wink:

Chester is only about 30 miles or so, less than an hour. My wife goes there shopping sometimes! :wink:

Regards

Pete