The simFlight Network Forums

AIBridge - Squawkbox - PSS Airbus - issue

Guest joe

:?: Hi everybody,

first of all, I would like to express my deep gratitude to the programmer(s) of all these tools, without them, fun would only be half of as it is today.

Since my last upgrade of FSUIPC and AIBridge using squawkbox I always see my own aircraft as TCAS symbol on the PSS airbus display. So since I realize, that this is a quite complex system now, can anybody offer me help or some hints where to look at to resolve this issue?

any answer would be helpful,

thanks in advance

Jochen Schmidt

(mailto:Jochen.Schmidt@t-online.de)

Hi

1 - Run AIBridge in the same computer as FS

2 - If you change the player name on FS2002 menu shutdown FS and run it again this will allow to update fs2002.cfg with the new player name or of course you van change by hand on fs2002.cfg in PLAYER_NAME=

3 - FS path is proper detected by AIbridge.

In AIBridge1 the self target was filtered by using host detection but this gave a problem to multiplayer flights. In this new version the echo is filtered by testing the target name.

Best

José