The simFlight Network Forums

HELLLLLLLLP!!!!!!

Hello,

I had installed MS Flight Simulator 2004 which ran without fail. I later installed Flight Deck III and repeatedly received the error message: "FSUIPC has a problem! The version of FS2004 detected is not compatable with this version of FSUIPC! It is build 9.01.409... you need the correct version of FS2004. Check the help-about: the build should be 9.00.30612 FSUIPC will terminate when you select OK."

I have visited the MS website and uploaded any and all current updates. I have also visited this site and uploaded updates as well.

Even with Flight Deck III uninstalled i still receive the error message stated above. I fear that my Flight Simulator 2004 may be corrupted because of this.

Can anyone out there help? I have had nothing but problems since installing Flight Deck III.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Well question 1 is do you have the latest version of FSUIPC? this is version 3.47 which can be gotten from Pete's website page

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

If you do not have this version then the one you have in your modules folder is out of date an may well not work with FS9.1

If thatdoes not solve the problem (which it should) then you can disable FSUIPC by going to the modules folder of your FS9 application and either moving FSUIPC.dll out of the modules folder or renaming it. It will not load and FS9 should work fine. It should not be corrupted in any way

• 2 weeks later...