The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC registration

I recently had to reinstall my operating system, therefore, I had to reinstall Radar Contact RCv3. I have downloaded the latest version of FSUIPC, but to use it I understand that I have to register it. I tried, but I do not know of any 12 digit code key to enter. I understand that with certain programs FSUIPC is free.I believe that RCv3 is one of those. If I am wrong, please inform me. My RVv3 code key is: JEAGNKGCCJJDFHDJNLBKCFFNHKDFOAAO

How do I register this latest version of FSUIPC?

Bob

I recently had to reinstall my operating system, therefore, I had to reinstall Radar Contact RCv3. I have downloaded the latest version of FSUIPC, but to use it I understand that I have to register it.

You only have to register it if you want to use any of the user facilities. Please look at the documentation, it tells you what you would get by purchasing it. Then make up your own mind.

I tried, but I do not know of any 12 digit code key to enter. I understand that with certain programs FSUIPC is free.I believe that RCv3 is one of those.

The full facilities of FSUIPC are certainly not free. You are mixing up access by programs and the user facilities you have to pay for. Programs (not users) may or may not get free access -- freeware does, payware programs are usually licensed so their access is included in the price you paid for them.

RCV3 is licensed and has a built-in access key. You don't need to do anything. If it isn't working it will be because you've not got the updated version which works.

[quotw]How do I register this latest version of FSUIPC?

Go to the SimMarket page and pay for a key. If you don't want or need the user facilities, don't register it. Please read all about it first and decide then.

You will also find lots of helpful information in the announcements and "stickies" at the top of this forum.

Regards,

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I buyed the key since FS9 comes but now I buyed also a new PC and next week i need to install all my programmes into it.

I dont find the key so I suppose I cannot use FSUPC....how I can do?

My Name is Dario Francioni and my old email was dario47@ctonet.it (now not working anymore)

My new email is dario.francioni@laposte.net

Tks for answer

Dario

I dont find the key so I suppose I cannot use FSUPC....how I can do?

Have you lost all the details which were sent to you to register FSUIPC? You can simply use them to re-register FSUIPC on the new PC. The same would apply if you had to re-install Windows on the first PC.

It is always best to keep details of things you actually pay for!

If you still have the old PC, look in the FS Modules folder. There is an FSUIPC.KEY file there. It is an ordinary text file and you can read the details there.

When re-registering, use the same Name, Email and Key -- all three parts need to be exactly right. It doesn't matter if you changed your email address, or your name, use the ones you used when buying the key.

Regards

Pete