The simFlight Network Forums

how can i register my fsuipc?

Mr Dowson, I bought the fsuipc sometime last year, was working great with my fs 2004 and elite hardware, but I live in Orlando Fl and as you know this is lightning capital of the world or so they say. My computer got fried in one of this summer thunderstormand lost everything My question to you is that I tried to use my old registration key number and is not letting me register and use it. can you write to me and let me know what to do. thanks in advance ; rafael rodriguez.

e-mail: aki66@aol.com

Hi Rafael,

I take it that you are trying to use the key you received when you registered FSUIPC on the new system? If this doesn't work the most common reason is a typo somewhere. The key and email adress must be exactly the same as in your notification email so take very good care there. A zero can easily be mixed up with a capital letter o as well as acapital i with a lower case L. Best is to copy and paste the details from a backup into the dialogue in FSUIPC.

Simply putting the backed up FSUIPC.key file into the modules folder only works as long as the computer and the windows installation are the same so it's not an option in your case. But you can use it to copy and paste the registration details.

Regards,

Frank