The simFlight Network Forums

Joystick Calibrations with Flightdeck Technologies"SimBoard"

We are using a Flightdeck Technologies USB SimBoard(h/ware) and Simboard Universal Controller [1.0r beta](s/ware) [http] to connect locally fabricated controls to FSX.

With FSX, Simboard and FSUIP(4.155) functioning correctly in other respects, I can't get any response to any control axis movement in the appropriate IN/OUT windows of the Joystick Calibration page(s) of FSUIP.

Am I missing something or might there be a compatibility problem with our software/hardware?

We are attempting to achieve reverse thrust on the throttle lever and feather on the prop lever.

Running Win XP SP2 - FSX SP1

http://www.flightdecktechnology.com/

With FSX, Simboard and FSUIP(4.155) functioning correctly in other respects

Please always test with current supported releases of FSUIPC first. The main current release is 4.20 and there are updates in this forum.

I can't get any response to any control axis movement in the appropriate IN/OUT windows of the Joystick Calibration page(s) of FSUIP.

Are any of the axes assigned in FS? If not, and you haven't assigned them in FSUIPC's axis assignments either, they won't be seen in the FSUIPC calibration section.

Am I missing something or might there be a compatibility problem with our software/hardware?

If you can make it work with FSX then it will work with FSUIPC4. Check that first.

Regards

Pete

• 6 years later...

Hey there, I'm new on this forum now because I am desperately searching for the SIM-Board Controller Software for the Sim-Boards from Flightdecktechnology. I'm building a 777-200LRF Sim and I got these Boards with some parts I bought from somebody and I don't have the software, but they are almost done wiring.

Please, anybody who has it, contact me somehow (hackyou360@yahoo.de)

THANK YOU !!!!! :razz:

• 2 months later...