The simFlight Network Forums

Can Toggle action be reversed thru Buttons and Switches

Hi,

I push down (its like a toggle action type pushbutton) my EFIS VOR display button, that was programmed thru Pete's module pull down (I used the settings boxes where you enter it twice in the lower right hand part of the settings window, one for pushed and the other for release), and it turns it off on the ND and if I push it up or release it, it turns VOR on. Same for anything else programmed on these toggle type pushbuttons (they are from a real plane).

How can I reverse the action to have them turn things on, when pushed down and then off when pushed back to up position.

Randy

Sorry for the delay in replying -- as mentioned in the Announcements above, my wife and I were off touring Argentina & Chile (by steam trains where possible) immediately after I returned to the UK from the AVSIM FanCon in Seattle.

How can I reverse the action to have them turn things on, when pushed down and then off when pushed back to up position.

Assign them the other way around in the "press" and "release" parts.

Pete