The simFlight Network Forums

FS2004 DH OFFSET

has a DH's offset in fsuipc 3.75 to FS2004 ?

a just saw to FS 2k

No idea. I'd have to search the list. Did you?

There's an unsupported offset labelled "Decision Height" in the list, at 5428. Have you tried that? I've no idea if it works or not I'm afraid.Does FS actually do anything with it?

Regards

Pete

yes, i'd searched the entire list, and nothing

just the offset 5428 that you said, but this ever returns the value 100, the .doc says this offset is for FS2000 only

Well, they were found for FS2000, and may or not have been okay later. Many of the offsets in the main list did start there and got moved over as "supported" offsets when folks proved they worked and were using them. It doesn't mean they aren't there for other versions.

Isn't the value 100 correct? How do you change the DH in a default FS aircraft, and how is it used by those aircraft? I know all about DH in add-ons (I use Project Magenta), but I didn't think FS did anything with it.

Pete

i'd tested in the Level-D 767

fsuipc suports read/write Trim, Xpdr to this airplane, and i think that DH too, but i'm not sure

I think you might find the LevelD 767 does its own thing with the DH, as it does with the A/P and many other functions. You need to check out what you want to do with a default aircraft as only those are guaranteed to only use internal FS features.

Regards

Pete