The simFlight Network Forums

Small function request

Hi peter, I'd like to know if you could implement a functions for buttons like the "repeat while held" which will be "repeat while released"

This is for a switch problem of my throttle and is not possible to me to change it or will be a real pain...I don't know if it is a big mod but I don't think so....

I hope you can help me out

Thanks

Edoardo

Hi peter, I'd like to know if you could implement a functions for buttons like the "repeat while held" which will be "repeat while released"

But that would mean it would have to be repeated without being detected, so it would have to start when FSUIPC was loaded and continue tillwhen? You pressed it?

I cannot see any way to implement that which wouldn't be absurd. Currently all button actions operate on "changes" - off to on, on to off. Or are you saying to IGNORE the button until "on to off" is seen?

If it is a reversal you need, i.e. "on" to be seen as "off" and vice versa, so that I effectively invert the data I'm reading for one or more buttons, at source, then that would be easier to implement. It would be an INI-file parameter only, though, much like the "Ignore" and "Initial" button facilities already provided.

I am on holiday starting in a couple of hours or so until May 19th. Remind me then.

Regards

Pete