The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC programing GoFlight P8 and T8

I have been using FSUIPC to program my T8 and P8 GoFlight modules for two years. Suddenly my FSUIPC buttons and switches does not recognize the GoFlight modules. The keyboard Still produces what I've programed in my PMDG 747. I've been using PMDG's 747 for the lst two years. What would you suggest to correct the problem?

Thanks for your time.

Scott L. Brown

I have been using FSUIPC to program my T8 and P8 GoFlight modules for two years. Suddenly my FSUIPC buttons and switches does not recognize the GoFlight modules.

What have you changed? Have you uninstalled or re-installed the GoFlight drivers or something, or Windows? The only thing FSUIPC is dependent upon to recognise these is the Goflight third-party driver, GFDev.dll, which is normally installed by the GoFlight driver installer. It goes into the same folder as GFConfig -- FSUIPC finds it through the Registry via this entry:

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\GFConfig.exe"

On my system it always got installed (by the Goflight installer) to C:\Program Files\Goflight.

I also try reading it from the same folder as FSUIPC, so you could try putting it in there if you are completely lost. There are some versions in the Other Downloads announcement above.

Regards

Pete