The simFlight Network Forums

cabin sicorsky s76

I want to build an enclosure for the Sicorsky S76 of Nemeth Design. Is it compatible with FSUIPC?

In what ways might it be incompatible? Sorry, I don't really understand the question. If you mean "can you program all of the cockpit buttons and switches via FSUIPC", I really have no idea I'm afraid. You'd need to try first. You can do that before you build anything -- try via keypresses, for instance.

Pete

When under the landing gear with a switch in the simulator acurre with S76 of sicorsky Nemeth. But if I use NAV / GPS has no effect on the simulator, why can it be?

Sorry, I don't understand any of that. Landing gear isn't involved in NAV/GPS selection. And is this question not one more for the makers of the aircraft than for me? How does it actually relate to FSUIPC or WideFS?

Regards

Pete

SorryI do not speak or write in English. I do this with google.

I use FSUIPC and Openckopits cards.

I have a cabin for Baron 58 (http://ferminlopezes.spaces.live.com/). Everything works fine.

Now I have a cabin for the Sicorsky S76 of Nemeth Desings.

Some switches used in the cockpit of the Baron 58 do work in Sicorsky panel, for example, the landing gear. Other switches in the Baron 58 is not in a working panel Sicorsky, for example, the NAV / GPS. Why? I do not know.

If I want to follow the sequence of arraque of sicorsky S76 (

) what FSUIPC variables I use?

Thank you. Sorry so many questions, perhaps too many.

Fermin Lopez (fermin.lopez @ terra.es)

En español:

Lo siento...no sé hablar ni escribir en inglés. Lo hago con google.

Utilizo FSUIPC y tarjetas de Openckopits.

Tengo una cabina para Baron 58 ( http://ferminlopezes.spaces.live.com/ ). Funciona bien todo.

Ahora quiero hacer una cabina para el Sicorsky s76 de Nemeth Desings.

Algunos interruptores utilizados en la cabina de la Baron 58 sí funcionan en el panel del Sicorsky, por ejmplo, el tren de aterrizaje. Otros interruptores de la Baron 58 no funcinan en el panel del Sicorsky, por ejemplo, el NAV/GPS. ¿por qué ? No lo sé.

Si quiero seguir la secuencia de arraque del sicorsky s76 (

) ¿qué variables de FSUIPC he de utilizar?

Gracias. Siento tantas preguntas, quizá demasiadas.

Fermín López ( fermin.lopez@terra.es )

Some switches used in the cockpit of the Baron 58 do work in Sicorsky panel, for example, the landing gear. Other switches in the Baron 58 is not in a working panel Sicorsky, for example, the NAV / GPS. Why? I do not know.

Probably because they are such completely different aircraft with different systems and different control panels? And does the Sikorsky even have a GPS?

If I want to follow the sequence of arraque of sicorsky S76 (
) what FSUIPC variables I use?

I'm not sure FSUIPC variables are anything to do with it. You should find out how to control the aircraft systems using normal keyboard or button assignments. Very very rarely are aircraft built which use additional FSUIPC variables -- they are nearly all made so that an ordinary user (non-cockpit builder) can fly them using keyboard, joystick, and maybe mouse.

If you want me to locate specific facilities inside FS which correspond to the buttons and switches on the FS panel which do work, you need to say

(a) what they are and

(b) what key or control operates them. If they are only usable with the mouse then you may be able to use the Mouse Macro facilities in FSUIPC to operate themI cannot tell you, you have to try.

Regards

Pete