The simFlight Network Forums

SSTSIM Concorde and FSUIPC

Hello all,

I use FS Commander with an unregistered version of FSUIPC since August 2009 and till now I had no problem.

Yesterday I installed the SSTSIM Concorde and since there when I want to connect FS Commander to Flight Simulator, I have this message :

"One or more programs you are using is not accredited for access to an unregistered copy of FSUIPC. Please see the FSUIPC.LOG for details"

I think the program that matter is the SSTSIM Concorde. I encounter the sme problem when I fly with an other plane and try to connect FS Commander to Flight Simulator.

My question is : can you tell me if I register FSUIPC I'll be able to connect FS Commander to Flight Simulator ??

Thank you :wink:

I use FS Commander with an unregistered version of FSUIPC since August 2009 and till now I had no problem.

Yesterday I installed the SSTSIM Concorde and since there when I want to connect FS Commander to Flight Simulator, I have this message :

"One or more programs you are using is not accredited for access to an unregistered copy of FSUIPC. Please see the FSUIPC.LOG for details"

And did you see the log for more details? If you did I suspect you would have found that you are using a very very old unsupported version of FSUIPC, as that message hasn't existed for over three years. Maybe something you installed overwrote your later copy without asking?

Regards

Pete

What a surprise you were right Pete !! I should have read the log but I didn't find it :oops: :oops:

In fact the version of FSUIPC that was installed (I say installed cause I have now installed the last one :D ) was the default version installed with IVAO programsthat's to say the 2005 version :lol:

Thank Pete :wink:

What a surprise you were right Pete !! I should have read the log but I didn't find it :oops: :oops:

It is always in the same folder as FSUIPC -- i.e. the FS Modules folder. It is called "FSUIPC.LOG", but if you have Windows set to hide filetypes it will probably look to you as simply "FSUIPC", and be called a text file or somesuch.

Pete