The simFlight Network Forums

Aerosoft AirbusX commands for goflight user´s

well there are 2 ways to get it working whit goflight MCP as pete from fsuipc have just updatet fsuipc to FSUIPC 4.626 found here: http://forums.simfli...hp?f=54&t=81475

then you could use the script from airbusX.lau.. That was the first way you could do it, here comes my recomended version as it seems to run smother.

Dont update fsuipc. get my lau files insted and only use the airbusX.lau to othere comands then hdg,alt and speed. to set it up insert the files to the modul folder in fsx folder.

open FSUIPC menu and choose LUA file you nead for the comand you are programing from the drop down. more info see viewtopic.php?f=54&t=81493&p=491820#p491820

Only difference is you dont need parameters, to my files only select the lau file. shown on the picture included.

but try it out and see what you best like.

NOTE: i only covered autopilot as othere comands dosent seems to be a problem as it only seems to be the rotation buttons where problems was seen. there for you colud use the lau file the link to the rest of the comands.

Best regards Lars whish you all a plesent flight.

lau files Airbus X_v1.1.zip