The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc and windox 7

Hello,

I bought fsuipc 4.7 a few month ago....

it run's very well on my old simulator (fsx, windows xp), but i change my computer for better flights....

My new pc run with windows 7, and i can't re install fsiupc i get only the freeware version enable....

and when i try to connect whith my loggin and my pathword and with my official login it don't work...

Is there a new version for windows 7? must i buy a new version? I don't know but i'm very disapointed because i neeeeeddd fsuipc for my GPS on my plane.... help help

Thank you

Sorry for my englich je suis francais....

Amitiés

Luc

The details you use to register FSUIPC do not change and are not tied to a specific OS or PC.

Please use exactly the same details that you used to register when you paid for your license, even if your e-mail address has changed since. Copying and pasting them from your simMarket purchase details will ensure you are making no errors.

Please try that and post how you get on.

Ian P.