The simFlight Network Forums

Fsuipc window in fsx

When opening fsuipc, fsx Goes Black and pauses, after shutting down the fsuipc window fsx returns again.

I cant run them both in sight, when making a macro this wont work.

How can I have both Windows active at the same time?

Is there a special window for FSUIPC4 on your PC screen that opens or you can open and how do you open it; where do you find it on the screen and what does it do.

I go to the top of FSX AT&T the toonbaar and select modules

FSX Goes Black and in the middle the FSUIPC Window appears, when I make modificaties in FSUIPC I press "OK" and FSUIPC saves the changes I just made, this closes the FSUIPC window and FSX reactivates

The Youtube below show the two activeren Windows FSX and FSUIPC, mine is BLACK with FSUIPC active

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=__of5EEZzvc

Hope this wil make my situation more clearly

When opening fsuipc, fsx Goes Black and pauses, after shutting down the fsuipc window fsx returns again.

I cant run them both in sight, when making a macro this wont work.

How can I have both Windows active at the same time?

I've just loaded FSUIPC4 to FSX and found that when you open FSUIPC the screen goes black with only FSUIPC template seen on the screen so that you can alter settings as/if required it seems.

Then, when done, exit FSUIPC and you're back to FSX at whatever stage of flight you are in.

This appears to be the normal way it operates; I believe.

As for two windows open at the same time; have not sorted that out, but why would you want FSUIPC opened in a separate screen?

I made that video a long long time ago with FS2004 not FSX, when you use the FSUIPC GUI with FSX the FSX window in the background turns black while the FSUIPC interface is on screen, it doesn't do that with FS2004. It makes no difference though, once you have pressed the button in FSUIPC that says "create mouse macro" another box appears where you type the name of the macro set you are going to create or amend, that is where my video starts, you can then go back to FSX and create the macros as shown in the video. When you are finished return to the same page in FSUIPC and the create macro button will now be called "End Macro Making" or something to that effect, press that button and your macro is finally saved to disk. Finally you assign those mouse macros you have just created to your joystick buttons or keys, via the relevant section/tab of the FSUIPC GUI.

I made that video a long long time ago with FS2004 not FSX, when you use the FSUIPC GUI with FSX the FSX window in the background turns black while the FSUIPC interface is on screen, it doesn't do that with FS2004. It makes no difference though, once you have pressed the button in FSUIPC that says "create mouse macro" another box appears where you type the name of the macro set you are going to create, that is where my video starts, you can then go back to FSX and create the macros as shown in the video. When you are finished return to the same page in FSUIPC and the create macro button will now be called "End Macro Making" or something to that effect, press that button and your macro is finally saved to disk. Finally you assign those mouse macros you have just created to your joystick buttons or keys, via the relevant section/tab of the FSUIPC GUI.

Thanks Andy for your info!