The simFlight Network Forums

Linda sync

Hi,

How can i synchronize LINDA with fsx when it starts up?

e.g- Default state of NGX battery switch is OFF and when i start the sim the button setted in LINDA is in ON position.

I the aircraft to set the switch in its correct position.

Couldn't find it in the manuel...

Thanks

Make sure you save your flight just before you exit the sim and tick the box that says "make this the default flight". You will also need to make sure that you save a personalised panel state in the NGX with the switches in the position that you want them in and make that the default state that is loaded at startup. Note that you may find that not every switch in the NGX can be saved in your own preferred state.

No you have to make sure the hardware matches what state the software/aircraft was last saved in, there isn't a way to do it automatically because of the way Direct X works. This isn't the Linda support forum either, you would be better asking in the Linda support forum at AVSIM.