The simFlight Network Forums

Mouse Look issue

Sorry Peter...

Seems that this topic was worked before.....After I have installed version 4.92  I no longer achieve to use my mouse wheel to Pan view and zoom in and out it. I`m using EzCam too, although I achieve moving switches and knobs.

Sorry, is there a question here? EZCAM is okay, what is the question for this Forum?

BTW 4.92 is not supported The current earliest supported version is 4.921f, and there is an update to 4.921i available. See the Download Links subforum.

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete...

Seems that the problem remains.....Sometimes I achieve to use Mouse  wheel button for panning views in Virtual Cockpit sometimes don't...and more recently  I have been experimeting some crash-to-desktop.... Could you help me to solve that problem ?..By-the-way I'm using Windows 8.1 pro 64 bits.

Thanks.

Marco Aurelio

Seems that the problem remains.....Sometimes I achieve to use Mouse  wheel button for panning views in Virtual Cockpit sometimes don't...and more recently  I have been experimeting some crash-to-desktop.... Could you help me to solve that problem ?..By-the-way I'm using Windows 8.1 pro 64 bits.

Sorry, I can't help with crashing to desktop. That's something outside FSUIPC. But what exactly do you mean that sometimes FSUIPC mouse look works, sometimes it doesn't? What different circumstances prevail? The code is very simple, nothing at all to go wrong. Are you sure you aren't getting interaction with other things? Is everything off in FSX? Have you also got the mouse move option checked? you can, but then a double-clicked middle mouse button will switch. Note that the mouse wheel itself is not involved with selecting the mode, only the associated button.

And of course you don't need to use the middle mouse button for mouse look -- that was just a convenience factor. You can assign any key or button. Have you tried, just to make sure you aren't getting additional mouse assigtnments messing things up?

Oh, looking back, I see you installed EZCAM! If you are also using EZCAM then DO NOT ENABLE FSUIPC MOUSE LOOK!!!! Use EZCAM! they are bound to conflict!

Pete

Yes, what I meant was...When I star-up FLY NOW in  the FSX...even with some default aircraft....sometimes the associated button at mouse wheel works perfetly...sometimes doesn't......for panning views. By-the-way FSUIPC Mouse Look is unchecked.

Well, if you are not using FSUIPC for this I don't nderstand what your question is for me. Shouldn't you be asking the EZDOK folks?

Pete

No Pete I'm using FSUIPC....version 4.921i....All my assingments are done via FSUIPC....

You completely misunderstand. you said you were NOT using FSUIPC for mouse look! Look, here is exactly what you said:

By-the-way FSUIPC Mouse Look is unchecked.

And earlier you said:

I've just reinstalled the EZCAM and the problem has gone.

So you are using EZCAM, not FSUIPC, and your problems need to be addressed to EZCAM! You seem to be very confused over what you are doing.

What I said was ...even using a default aircraft....

Even using a default aircraft ... and what? I still see no question! I really don't know what you are here for yet! :-(

Regards

Pete

• 2 weeks later...