The simFlight Network Forums

Aircraft to add for Tower 2011

Michi10

Hello

Now I have installed the first ral Color and it worked but how can I do now it in the game?

How do I create new aitplanes?

Did the whole Forum looking for and also the search function uses it but None will be shown.

Exect I have when the load becaus an error message  what can this be?

Thank you for help.

Mfg

Michi10

Hello

What about 2011 real traffic and real color on fallen at the tower.

These errors are real traffic: some aircraft hangs in the air and throws on the ground a shadow where exactly hang remain. The hanging aircraft is at JFK New York close to find the Runway 13R. In Miami, LOAs Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Las Vegas and in Railegh - Durham it is different but mostly on the highway.

In the real coloer are all aircraft are gone.

No matter what time it starts.

What can be or has been there at the create a bug the new aircraft and the flight schedules and where is the fault finding?

This created what has been written to me things installed and restart the whole computer.

Mfg

Michi10

Edited by Michi10

Now, I've found the error when the aircraft why the real color does not work. In the create aircraft were at the store not the right company to added and since here it can also not functioning and the download it then returns this error. Aircraft hanging any where in the air or there are no planes at the gate or there will be no aircraft. So can the Tower! 2011 can't really download it. The color assignment must be properly stored in the folder of the respective aircraft. Which aircraft and the company must be in the airplanes right off stored otherwise the program what it does. I just found that the flight plan as it goes I've tried JFK of yesterday and it worked.

Who I a share would get this may I modify files and it make available to you.

Mfg

Michi10