The simFlight Network Forums

Tower: Real Traffic addon from Wilco

stringyuk

I bought the Real Traffic addon from Wilco around a year ago and couldn't get it working because of no schedule file in the package.  I emailed them about it and was told Nyerges' update was awaiting review.  I've just downloaded Real Traffic again and it still appears the same.  The only traffic I'm getting is TAT (Taca Costarica), and looking in the package, there's no updated schedule file.

What can I do to resolve this?  Thanks.

You are only getting Taca because you are running the Real Traffic schedule with the airline file from the default installation which contains the made-up airlines.  One of the made-up airlines has the same IATA code as Taca, TA.  You need to reinstall Tower making sure you are installing with the Real Traffic option.  I am not sure has this crossover error occurs.  Did you install the Real Traffic schedule manually?

• Upvote 1