The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 2011! voice (Windows10)

Janosh

Hi,

Starting Tower2011! first time under Windows 10 I realized that the computer voice of ATC repititions sounds like English with a funny german accent. My default voice setting on Windows 10 was set to German. But even after I changed the voice to ^Microsoft Zira Mobile^ under *Text-to-speech* the voice is still terrible. I also tried to set my ^Region^ and ^Language^ settings to ^English^ (and of course restart my PC) but it wont work. I never had such a problem on Windows 7. Just for info, I dont use voice recognition, I am always typing my commands on the keyboard. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this ?

Jan

post-86830-0-75593900-1458081855_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

unfortunately no one replied to my question...

I also installed Tower2011! on my friend's PC which is also running on Windows10 and the problem is the same. The computer voice still talks English voice with terrible German accent.

I still hope anyone has an idea how to resolve this.

Cheers,

Jan