The simFlight Network Forums

aeroflyFS

Pete,

Please don't yell at me for asking, but ORBX just announced that they are bringing out two areas for aeroflyFS.  Obviously this Steam Game, just might be getting enough recognition to become a player.  Especially true as this comes on the heals of the p3dv4 upgrade.  You have supported legitimate Sims for years, I wonder if you would let us know your thoughts and the likelihood of supporting it.

I can't fly without fsuipc for my calibration...period!

Thanks Pete for all you do.

henry

6 hours ago, windquest said:

You have supported legitimate Sims for years, I wonder if you would let us know your thoughts and the likelihood of supporting it.

I only support sims based on Microsoft Flight Simulator, of which I've been a dedicated user and for which I've been a developer of software since the breginnings, the days of SubLogic (Bruce Artwick).

However, I'm currently dubious even about dealing with DTG's FSW, which is probably a close derivative of FSX, let alone something not even related to FS. I never touched X-Plane either.

Sorry. I am 74 this year and do not plan on starting major new projects.

Pete

• Upvote 1