The simFlight Network Forums

P3D V4 FREEZES AFTER FEW A HOURS

So ussely after 3 hours somtimes more somtimes less i have this freeze.

so the SIM DOES NOT CRASH!!!

the flight continous i can turn sound off and on and go to outside view and i hear everything

but! the sim is frozen means that i hear everything moves but i dont see anything i see the plane frozen and nothing moves.

i have this problem from the moment i got p3d v4 4 months ago.

im not finding this problem nowhere

and im getting so frustetad i just cannot fix it

if i will go on a 12 hour flight and leave the sim i will come back after 11 hours and everything is fine...

but when im doing a 8 hour flight and im staying on the computer and watch youtube videos and do things it will freeze after 2-4 hours.

I dont know what to do anymore.. please help

Add ons: 

ORBX GLOBAL, VECTOR, OPENLC EUROPE NA AND SA

FsRealTime

FsLinda

ASV4

OC4BA SIOC Drivers for open cockpits MCP

Vpilot AI

Ultimate Traffic live.

PMDG 777-747-737

happends with all planes!

Using Fiberframetimefraction=0.18 tweak

PLEASE HELP!

11 hours ago, Eytan_ofir said:

if i will go on a 12 hour flight and leave the sim i will come back after 11 hours and everything is fine...

but when im doing a 8 hour flight and im staying on the computer and watch youtube videos and do things it will freeze after 2-4 hours

So it seems that the other things you are doing are somehow interfering.

I think you are in the wrong place. This appears to be a problem for which you need to seek help on the L-M support forum for P3D. But first you will probably need to do a process of elimination -- you've got too much going on to understand what could be happening. Eliminate as much as you can, then, if things work out okay, add stuff back one thing at a time.

And I would strongly recommend that you use a different computer for all the other non-P3D things you want to do during a flight! Get a pad or a cheap "chromebook" or the like if you don't have another PC.

Pete

3 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

So it seems that the other things you are doing are somehow interfering.

I think you are in the wrong place. This appears to be a problem for which you need to seek help on the L-M support forum for P3D. But first you will probably need to do a process of elimination -- you've got too much going on to understand what could be happening. Eliminate as much as you can, then, if things work out okay, add stuff back one thing at a time.

And I would strongly recommend that you use a different computer for all the other non-P3D things you want to do during a flight! Get a pad or a cheap "chromebook" or the like if you don't have another PC.

Pete

Hi thanks for the replay by saying that when i come back after 12 hours and everything is fine i meant to say that there is a possiblity that it happends and then returns to normal..

its so wierd i fixed it once by installing a diffrent nvidia driver but now its not working Witch nvidia driver is the best for v4?

1 hour ago, Eytan_ofir said:

Witch nvidia driver is the best for v4?

No idea, sorry. Ask over in the AVSIM P3D forum. I'm using 388.13 at present. But I hate long flights. I just like taking off and landing. Cruising can become boring unless there are lots of route changes and ATC involvement. I rarely do flights of more than 1 hour.

Pete

1 hour ago, Pete Dowson said:

No idea, sorry. Ask over in the AVSIM P3D forum. I'm using 388.13 at present. But I hate long flights. I just like taking off and landing. Cruising can become boring unless there are lots of route changes and ATC involvement. I rarely do flights of more than 1 hour.

Pete

Ok thank you very much i will ask at the avsim forums!