The simFlight Network Forums

Waypoint Sequencing issue on Approach

dahsteak

There seems to be an issue with waypoint sequencing in the MCDU when inserting/activating approaches. The MCDU will often skip/sequence to the next leg. This also happens when you try to add a INTC CRS for the final approach course.  It can be seen in the tutorial videos here

Here is the example of me trying to program the final approach course in. As you can see it previews the line correctly, but when the flight plan modification is activated the next waypoint leg becomes active, and the line disappears. 

I've talked to a RW E175 pilot for a carrier in the US. He said regardless what AP mode you're or if you have green needles up or magenta, if you move the fix up, use the top left LSK, hit active, and plug in the course, the line should be drawn. I had an ILS with 5+ fixes on it and I tried drawing the INTC on the second to last one, and it deleted all the fixes until the final approach fix, and activated the leg from the FAF to the runway.