The simFlight Network Forums

Stanby Battery

Hola, estoy tratando de hacer el control de Stanby Batery, mi duda es si existe algun offset que pueda hacer esta función, actualmente ocupo FSUIPC  V 5.153 y Prepar3D V4.5, esto lo realizo mediante Visual Studio 2017, por medio de un CheckBox, pero al revisar el documento no encontré un offset que fuera parecido, si me pudieran ayudar por favor, adjunto foto del control stdb-min.jpg.4c9fe967b3ba0896993681d48dc40f01.jpg

Saludos

Ing. Nieto

1 minute ago, Ing. Nieto said:

Hola, estoy tratando de hacer el control de Stanby Batery, mi duda es si existe algun offset que pueda hacer esta función, actualmente ocupo FSUIPC  V 5.153 y Prepar3D V4.5, esto lo realizo mediante Visual Studio 2017, por medio de un CheckBox, pero al revisar el documento no encontré un offset que fuera parecido, si me pudieran ayudar por favor, adjunto foto del control stdb-min.jpg.4c9fe967b3ba0896993681d48dc40f01.jpg

Saludos

Ing. Nieto

I also cannot find any offsets for a standby battery. I assume this picture is from a third-party add-on aircraft. If it is, the makers of the aircraft are simulating this switch themselves.

There may not be a way to access this switch at all, but here are some things you can try:

1. Use the FSUIPC logging tab to log 'Events' to a console window. Operate the switch. You might see a control number being logged. You can use this to control the switch.

2. Use FSUIPC to bind a key (or joystick press) to log all the known LVars. Again, set the log to go to a console window in the logging tab. Press the key/button and look through the resulting LVars list. You might see something about the standby battery. If you do you can use the facilities in the DLL to read and write the LVar.

3. You might be able to use FSUIPC to set up a "mouse macro" to control this switch. If you can make one you can execute it via the DLL.

Which method works will depend on how the author has made the aircraft. Maybe none of these will work.

If you say which aircraft it is someone who knows it might be able to help.

Paul

• Like 1

Gracias Paul, hay alguna forma de poder apagar y encender un Garmin 1000 (G1000) con un offset, esto me serviría mucho para poder crear el control antes mencionado, o que solo se ponga una pantalla negra, ya que investigando es una de las funciones que realiza, gracias. Pd. Perdona la calidad de la imagen, estaba muy pesada y tuve que comprimir demasiado 

garminenc-min.jpg.4cd25607826489868b8f59938c0c8340.jpggarminap-min.jpg.8bc9ca409af2cc9707713e98635747e8.jpg