The simFlight Network Forums

E-Jets v3 - Yoke flickering

Ádám Balogh

Hello,

I just noticed an issue with the control of the yoke in E-Jets v3. I start with cold & dark and get a VC view from too far. This time the yoke still works as it should. However, after I zoom in and move a bit to the left the yoke begins to flicker between the state I turn and the centered state. Zooming out and restoring the view does not help. Even without any yoke connected to the USB, just keyboard, as shown in this video:

Flickering

With my Saitek yoke I turn it fully to the left, right, up or down, but it still flickers between that state and the centered state. I am not sure whether it happened earlier, but maybe this was the cause of my dangerous takeoffs and landings?

I also tried to update to SP2, but the issue is still there. What could be wrong? This only happens with these planes, not with others.