The simFlight Network Forums

EKCH **Fictional** Schedule

OneNothing

Hello,

I have been creating schedules since I purchased the game.  Mostly I try to do real schedules, but in the "new world" we're in, there just isn't enough air traffic.  I decided to create a fictional schedule for EKCH and make the airport more challenging.  (Giving credit where it is due) I started with Eli Grim's schedule maker creating the base and then started editing.  I edited: city pairs, airlines, flight numbers, and times.   I wanted it to not only be challenging but also have a good variety of airlines and aircraft.   I own quite a few of the RC packs, including the RETRO pack, so you will see some of those airlines / aircraft included as well.  Airlines and aircraft in this schedule come from various RC packs, not just EKCH.  You will see airlines that do not normally fly into EKCH throughout this schedule.   Part of the challenge I wanted was to have more arrivals than could be handled in an hour on 1 runway (especially with a variety of jet and prop aircraft).  I leave the challenge to you to decide the best course of action to handle the traffic!   Remember to backup all your original files before overwriting any.   

image.thumb.png.a2ead13d851e1352664a1a7e56c63d1d.png

I did edit some airlines to be more phonetically friendly (example: changed ABEX AIR to AIRBORNE) .  But feel free to use your own airlines file if needed. I also included "power hour" files for each hour as I feel you get a better experience using those snippets instead of a full schedule.   I hope you enjoy this schedule as I am going to create one for PHNL next.  Let me know if you find any errors or have any suggestions. 

Thanks!

~Erick

OneNothing Custom EKCH v1.0.7z

• Like 1
  • Sad 1