The simFlight Network Forums

Control-Load-Systems with FSUIPC?

Hi,

I am considering improving the flight controls in my home cockpit (P3D v4.5/ProSim) using a control load system. I hope this will give me more precise control. In particular, the zero points of the three axes should be significantly improved. On the B737NG there are some other points that could be implemented by an electromechanical system, e.g. the changes of the forces on the flight control in case of hydraulic failure, the shift of the zero point of the elevator according to the center of gravity and also the described change of the control behavior with extended flaps. For this see the video by Chris Brady Flight Controls Pitch :

Are there any colleagues in the FSUIPC community who have already addressed this issue and implemented solutions using FSUIPC? Of course there are very expensive professional systems. But I think for the non-professional area it should be possible to find cheaper solutions, because we don't need any certifications.

Bernhard (LSZH)